By using the Servis24 WMS software, it is entirely possible to record all processes and track traceability of the goods,
according to legislation in the food safety area.
When we joined the European Union, Croatia has agreed to the EU food safety regulations. The Food Act is a basic document that provides a food safety system that ensures a high level of health protection, customers' safety and food correctness.
Product tracking is fully enabled when using the Servis24 WMS software. With the food act, the term "traceability" was introduced.
Article 20 of the Food Act says:
- traceability must be established at all stages of production, processing and distribution of the food, food-producing animals as well as any other substance intended for food processing.
- food business operators and feeders must be able to identify any legal or physical person supplying them with food, animal food, food-producing animals or any other substance that is intended for food processing. Because of that, entities must introduce systems and procedures that enable such information to be available to the competent authority at its request.
- food business operators and feeders must introduce systems and procedures for identifying other entities that delivered their products. This information must be available to the competent authority at its request.
- food or animal food which is placed on the market, or is likely to be placed on the market, must be appropriately labeled or otherwise identified to allow its traceability through appropriate prescribed documentation or information in accordance with prescribed requirements or other specific provisions.
According to the provisions of the Food Act, food business operators must ensure that food complies with food regulations in all stages of production, processing and distribution that is under their control.
- FEATURES OF SERVIS24 WMS
- OTHER SOFTWARE FEATURES
- SERVIS 24 MOBILE
- REDUCTION OF BUSINESS COSTS
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WMS APPLICATION
+385 1 7777 661
+385 1 7777 651
+385 1 7777 652
+385 1 7777 656
+385 1 7777 659
Aktiva info d.o.o.
tel: +385 1 7777 661
fax: +385 1 7777 659