LOADING BY MOBILE DEVICE
In this mode, the mobile device receives information about all shipments that are ready for gathering. Information is downloaded from
the existing distribution system.
In the case of loading the consignment when there is no needed information it is possible to:
- organize/make predefined barcode labels for each vehicle/line (number of shipment that will be sent to the existing distribution system).
- driver on the field scans the number of the shipment and enters the minimum amount of data (which will be predefined) and a note if it's required.
- some data can be entered into the system later.
For all types of loading and unloading it is possible to set a requirement that shipment has to be scanned.
Monitoring and control of delivery:
During delivery, the driver on the mobile device has the following information:
- list of all shipments with all the information that is downloaded from the existing distribution system.
- delivery order (if defined in the existing distribution system).
- one click on the mobile device screen opens the navigation map with the instructions for a location of specific shipment.
- one click on the mobile device screen opens the recipients phone number that is downloaded from the existing system.
- information on the total number of loaded and unloaded shipments.
Monitoring and control of unloading:
When unloading, the driver must scan the shipment, as well as all the packages that belong to that shipment.
By scanning the barcode driver has all the necessary information downloaded from the system, like information about the recipient and the shipments.
Delivery and gathering by a mobile device is also possible in locations without Wi-Fi or GPRS.
When the signal is set up, data is synchronized and sent to the central data exchange server.
Status and data exchange required for reports is obtainable in real time under the condition that there is Wi-Fi or GPRS available.
Aktiva info d.o.o.
tel: +385 1 7777 661
fax: +385 1 7777 659